• Eagle Creek house fire caused by fireworks

    July 03, 2012 No comments

    Firefighters said fireworks sparked an overnight house fire Tuesday on Indianapolis’ northwest side.

    Just after 12:30 a.m., crews were dispatched to the 4600 block of Inland Drive on reports of a structure fire.

    When Pike Township firefighters arrived, they found heavy smoke and flames spreading quickly throughout the home.

    Investigators said witnesses told them sparks from fireworks landed on the lawn of the home and caught the grass on fire. The flames spread to the deck and then to the house.

    No one was at home at the time.

  • Comments are closed.

Click to Open Browser Player

Local Weather

XRB Radio Weekly Newsletter

Sign up to receive our weekly emails regarding local news and sports, events, and specials offers - just for our friends in Hendricks County.

 

  • Facebook
  • Twitter